Skip to main content

Final book template






































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Vincent Lim Hello, thank you for looking at my blog! Now, a little about myself. I am currently studying Industrial Design and Product Development at San Francisco State University. It was a long a fulfilling journey getting to where I am today. Starting from the past, My childhood was fairly normal, elementary to high School. After high school at 18 years old, I made the decision to enlist in the United States Marine Corps. I learned a lot being in the Marines, and it help me define myself moving forward in my young adult life. Fast forward my military career, when I got out of the Marines I decided to pursue my education by enrolling at my local community college, from there I transferred to San Francisco State.  I decided to enroll in Industrial Design because I always had a fascination about how things are made. what constitute a products features to be aesthetically pleasing? form versus functions. Why do we need designer for? A quote from Ralph Caplin inspir

final prototype